Sep 20, 2009

Louis can Crawl!

Louis started crawling about 1 1/2 weeks ago but this weekend he finally increased his distance from 3 inches to being able to move across the room! His crawling pattern is AWESOME - check out the video! He doesn't seem to move much on his own yet - he has to be enticed with something VERY exciting - a cell phone, a remote control, crinkley tin foil, a empty coke bottle - but never one of his own toys. We are so proud of him!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

OMG! You weren't kidding-he DOES look like he is swimming! He is just too cute! Yay Louis!

Anonymous said...

he is so freaking adorable, marcie! and wow, CRAWLING! watch out! - franta

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute! Watch out Michael Phelps. Missing you all.
Hugs,
Mumma G

Brianne said...

HA! I said the same thing about Michael Phelps. That crawling method is truly unique. I miss you Louis!

Kate said...

Oh my goodness.... I have GOT to check your blog more often. He is so huge!! I can't wait to come visit. And yay for the crawling. He is too freaking cute!

Amber said...

So cute! I'm having Louis withdrawal! Hopefully we can work out time to see each other around Christmas.