I can't believe how much of a personality Louis has gotten this month! He has opinions about EVERYTHING! In the middle of the night he must be fed before he has his diaper changed - and if I insist on doing it the other way around he will scream and wake his daddy up! If I bring him into the bathroom but don't give him a bath he will start to cry and reach for the bathtub! If I try to take something away from him or move something unsafe out of reach he will cry. 
But despite all of the opinions he is still so much fun! He has just started pushing up onto his hands from his tummy and when he tries to scoot forward to reach a toy he ends up pushing himself backwards (which makes him very mad). He also can gracefully move from a sitting position down to his tummy! - so we have less falls! Louis can also roll over onto his tummy now (he still has a little trouble getting his arm out from under him) and he loves to do this when I change his diaper making diaper changing a chore! Overall, though he is happy to sit and play! It has been so hot here and (90' - 100)
and since we don't have air conditioning we bought Louis a baby pool which he LOVES so every day after work we let him play until bedtime (mommy and daddy like to get in his pool too to play!) This past month the sleeping hasn't been going very well, (he has been back to waking 2 times per night and hasn't slept through the night once!) probably because we took a few small trips and messed his schedule up and then it has been so hot - but my goal for this next month is to get him sleeping through the night!
Louis still loves eating and eats anything we put in front of him! He love cheese, yogurt, chicken and any fruit (although he still eats his veggies).
He has pretty much stopped taking bottles and daycare has started giving his milk to him in a sippy cup the past few days! He loves to babble mamama, and bababa amongst other cute noises. He still loves his cat and his daddy! This month we are going to work on childproofing the house to get ready for his crawling days!Pictures from the month!
4 comments:
I can't believe how big he is! And he is getting lots of hair...I still see hope for a ginger, Marcie! Love you!
I love how he is holding his 9 month sign! What a cutie :) love, Amy
I love all the pictures but especially Louie & Mike in the pool. I'm wondering if this is the new happy hour spot? :) Miss you all!
Hugs, Kisses, & lots of love
Mumma G
That is definitely the new happy hour spot - at 5pm sharp - Mike with a beer and Louis with his milk in a shot glass : )
Post a Comment