I am officially considered 9 months pregnant but I still have 4 weeks left till Louis is due! I had a doctors appointment today and everything is looking good - I am 1 cm dilated already! I had a horrible cold for the past week but that is finally getting better We are pretty much ready for the baby - my bags are packed, the baby room is done and we have finished childbirth prep classes. Now all we have left to do is wait!
Oct 2, 2008
9 Months Pregnant
I am officially considered 9 months pregnant but I still have 4 weeks left till Louis is due! I had a doctors appointment today and everything is looking good - I am 1 cm dilated already! I had a horrible cold for the past week but that is finally getting better We are pretty much ready for the baby - my bags are packed, the baby room is done and we have finished childbirth prep classes. Now all we have left to do is wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look so cute, Marce! I can't wait to see little Louis!
How can you be so cute at 9 months pregnant? I was as big as a house! Maybe if I were four inches taller.....? You look so cute and I'm glad you are feeling better!!! Can't wait for baby Louis!!
Post a Comment