Oct 30, 2008

Here we go

Well, we given Louis 5 days but he appears to be way too comfortable. Marcie's parents arrived over a week ago and Kate flew in yesterday. Anne will be here tomorrow. Louis will certainly be met with a warm welcome if we could just coax him on out. However, efforts to convince him that life on the outside is better have not gone so well so we are off to the hospital to get the party started. We're scheduled for 7:30am but have been warned that this is no quick process. We're all packed up and ready for a very long day. No worries though, the Hospital is equipped with WiFi so we'll be able to post pictures shortly after the grand finale :)

Everyone cross your fingers and think good thoughts for us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

any baby pictures yet? i hope it's going smoothly. thinking of you guys!
julie

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited for you guys! I hope everything is going well and Louis slides right on out. Hee-hee. Love you!

Kate said...

Hurry up already, Louis!!! I'm sure you guys are thinking the same thing, though. I hope all is going smoothly. Jim and I have been thinking about you guys all day! We'll keep checking back all night if that's what it takes!