Finally we have our baby room pictures ready to post! The room has been done for a couple of weeks now thanks to my parents who came up for a long weekend and ended up helping get the room together. (Thanks guys!). Besides a few little odds and ends we are ready for our new arrival. We have finished childbirth prep classes and I have my hospital bag all packed! (Hopefully since we ARE ready for him, Louis will stay put for another 4 weeks!). Pictures
2 comments:
I LOVE the room!!! It is so awesome!!!! Looks really really good-I am so impressed! You got the same baby book that we have too! It is great b/c you can take out any pages you don't really want to fill out and you can add pages to the binder!
Fantastic job!!!!
Sooo exciting. Everything looks beautiful. All you need is baby! Looking forward to seeing everything & meeting baby L in November.
Hugs,
Mama G
Post a Comment