Nov 11, 2009

Nana Comes to Visit!

Mike's Mom arrived from Maine on Friday night, November 6th! We didn't plan anything too exciting since Nana is happy hanging out with her grand-baby the whole time! Saturday we stayed in all day and played with Louis (except we went to the grocery store). Saturday night, I introduced Nana to hummus - but I forgot to buy a lemon, so it wasn't very good. Mike made his signature homemade pizza and we watched a movie.

Sunday, we all went to downtown Tacoma and ate lunch at the Firehouse #9 which was a brewpub! Mommy was able to have a beer since she pretty much has Louis weaned (during the day a least - the middle of the night is a totally different story)! Afterward, we took a walk on the waterfront in Tacoma. Sunday night, we took Nana up on her offer to babysit, while Mike and I went to a movie. We saw "A Serious Man" with Katy and Ed. Monday and Tuesday Nana watched Louis because unfortunately Mike and I had to work. It is always so fun to have Nana in town, we are so thankful that Nancy comes to visit so often, but we wish we lived closer!

Pictures

0 comments: