Mike FINALLY came back from England Thursday December 21st after being gone for 3 1/2 weeks!! It is so great to have him back! I made him his favorite dinner - Chicken Enchaladas and we watched The Office which he had downloaded onto his computer (which I had missed since the power was out last thursday). Friday, I had to go to work and did 8 hours of work in 5 1/2 hours so I could rush home to hang out with him! When I got home I was surprised to find the ENTIRE place decorated for christmas he had bought a fake christmas tree, hung lights on it, put up our stockings, tinsel, and got out all of our chirstmas decorations! Then we spent the afternoon drinking tea and decorating the tree (last christmas Mike's mom mailed out all of his christmas ornaments from when he was a kid!). We only got to enjoy our christmas decorations for 24 hours as our plane left for Maine Saturday evening! (More to come on Christmas in Maine).
Dec 29, 2006
Mike is Home
Mike FINALLY came back from England Thursday December 21st after being gone for 3 1/2 weeks!! It is so great to have him back! I made him his favorite dinner - Chicken Enchaladas and we watched The Office which he had downloaded onto his computer (which I had missed since the power was out last thursday). Friday, I had to go to work and did 8 hours of work in 5 1/2 hours so I could rush home to hang out with him! When I got home I was surprised to find the ENTIRE place decorated for christmas he had bought a fake christmas tree, hung lights on it, put up our stockings, tinsel, and got out all of our chirstmas decorations! Then we spent the afternoon drinking tea and decorating the tree (last christmas Mike's mom mailed out all of his christmas ornaments from when he was a kid!). We only got to enjoy our christmas decorations for 24 hours as our plane left for Maine Saturday evening! (More to come on Christmas in Maine).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Marcie and Mike,
We missed you SO much at Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful time in Maine, but I am so looking forward to having you with us next year! Happy New Year to you both! I miss you!
That picture of you is hilariously cute... :) mike you are a lucky guy!
Yes I know :)
Post a Comment