I'm home alone this weekend while my wife is in Saint Louis, yet again. In between searching for food and something to occupy my time, I started thinking of all our friends that have been doing some great things lately. It seems we know more people now that are participating in long races (both walking and running) than ever before so I just wanted to take a moment to give them some credit. I'll leave the last names out in case people are sensitive to that kind of thing...
Amy - 4 Marathons, Ironman,Half-Ironman
Jeff - 5 Marathons
Julie - Ironman, 5 Marathons
Brianne - Marathon
Scott - 2 Half-Ironmans, 20M walk
Katie C - 20M walk
Justin - Marathon
Laura - 4 Marathons
Kate - Marathon
Ted - Marathon
Steve F - Multiple Adventure Races (Sorry I can't keep count!)
Whether it's walking around the block or running 60 miles, making the time to stay active is a great accomplishment. Hats off to all of you that run, walk, swim, bike or anything else on a regular basis and good luck to those in training for upcoming events.
Photo Credit: Despair.com
1 comments:
I'll do a long run some time, keep asking. I took a look at your profile and I think that someone who puts that much effort in must be starting her own blog as well! I hope my theory is correct :)
Post a Comment