Ok, so maybe I've been slacking a little. The Fox got married back on 8/12 and I'm just now getting around to posting the pics. In any case, Steve Fox (one of the best guys on the planet) married Stephanie Moore (one of the best girls on the planet) and we got to attend the ceremony. The wedding was held at the St Louis Botanical Gardens on a beautiful Saturday morning. The Bride and Groom looked great and said their own vows, which were both very good (everybody cried). John and Nessy were there from Florida; it was nice to see them after almost a year since our last trip down. After the ceremony, we headed up to reception area. It was the first time I have ever enjoyed the opportunity to indulge in both beer and krispy-kremes before 11am. Apparently Steve went to pick up all these doughnuts at 4 in the morning prior to getting ready for the wedding (after staying out half the night for his bachelor party). Steve, I totally would have done that for you, at least I can say that now :) After the dessert, we sat down for a wonderful brunch and heard the toasts from Mom and Dad.
Unfortunately, we had to leave right after the reception to head up to the family reunion. It was a great time and we are so happy that they invited us to attend. They make a great couple and we wish them both lots of love and happiness.
*Pictures*
1 comments:
Everyone looked so pretty :)
Post a Comment