Jun 22, 2010

We are Back


Well, sadly we haven't updated our blog for many months, mainly due to the fact that Mike has been working 60 hours a week and hasn't had time. I am embarrassed to admit this but until last night I did not even know how to take a picture from my camera and put it on the computer. Pictures were something that Mike always took care of and so I never learned. However, I had a crash course on blogging last night and now I can do very basic things. SO....I am going to be in charge of the blog for now and I am going to try to at least post some pic's weekly. We haven't had too much exciting stuff going on lately (except our trip to Hawaii in April) but we do have some cute pics.

We did rent a canoe one weekend and Louis LOVED it - even though it rained the entire time so we decided to buy a canoe on Craig's List, since Mike Loves being on the water and I can't exactly kayak with him anymore. So now we have something we can do as a family!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Adorable!! I love the canoe photo. Louis is getting so big! Glad you guys are back in the blogging world. I was actually about to call you last night and complain about no Hawaii pictures! I hope Mike's work slows down a bit, although I'm sure I'll be in the same boat in a few months. I guess we'll be getting back into blogging, too, with the move to California!

Mike said...

I know! Hopefully things will be back to normal in September. Good job Marcie!

Hope we get to see you soon Katie, I, sure you'll love c CA