Jun 22, 2010

Louis is 19 Months Old


This month Louis has perfected his walking skills - Finally! He can even walk down inclines and he can almost run! Louis loves playing in the cul-de-sac with his Little Tyke's car and ride-on dump truck. This month our little guy has been consistently sleeping through the night, yeah! Unfortunately, Louis has been boycotting veggies. Sometimes I don't even know how he knows it is a veggie and not something else especially when I put butter and salt or sugar on them! We tried getting out the potty chair and after a few days Louis decided he didn't like it anymore so instead of making an issue of it I put it away for a few months. I am just hopping with the cloth diapers I can get him potty trained early! I love picking up Louis from work and taking him to the park now that he can climb up the steps at the park and go down the slide all by himself! Louis love playing outside so much so we try to spend as much time outside with him as we can.

0 comments: