This past Sunday Mike and I (and Louis) picked up Katie and Ed and headed out for a hike and then to pick blueberries. We hiked to the top of Little Si Mountain which is 3 miles up and 3 miles down. We figured that the combination of Louis and the pack is about 32 pounds (Louis weighing about 20 pounds!) I don't know how Mikes does it - and even manages to set the pace! As soon as started to put Louis in the pack he started smiling - and was happy the whole way! We had a picnic lunch at the blueberry farm and then had a race to see who could pick the most blueberries - Mike and I vs. Katy and Ed.
I was SURE Mike and I would win because I do not to ANYTHING slow but to my dismay Katie and Ed picked 6 pounds to our 4 pounds! We had lots of fun though!Pictures
2 comments:
Louis looks so happy riding on Daddy's back. Love the pictures.
Hugs & Kisses,
Mumma G
Is Louis wearing the Merrell's uncle Mary and aunt Brianne got him?! So cute!
Post a Comment