
First thing, Brianne and Mary moved to Seattle (well, Bellevue actually) about 2 weeks ago on a three month travel assignment!!! Brianne is working nights as a nurse on the Cardiac floor of a Seattle hospital (I can't remember which one), and Mary is doing home care physical therapy. Well, after the fiasco with Mia, we met Mary, Katie and Jim for a VERY late dinner and drinks at Bahama Breeze. (Brianne, unfortunately had to work last night and tonight). Today, Sunday, Mike, Katie, Jim, Mary, and I drove out to Mount Rainier National Park for a hike. The Carbon River park entrance was closed due to flood damage but we were able to park at the ranger station and hike right from there.

The hike was a little more than we bargained for since it was straight up the mountain, but it was well worth it as an hour and a half later we ended up at a great waterfall!! After lunch we made our traditional stop in a cute town called Enumclaw at a bar called The Mint for pizza and beer!! It wasn't the same without Brianne and we can't wait to take her to the park next weekend!!
1 comments:
You are so sweet, Marcie! Thanks for thinking of me. I can't wait for this weekend! Oh, and I ate the left over pizza...delicious!
Post a Comment