While Marcie was tromping through the woods, I was in Maine enjoying some great weather, hanging out with friends/family and attending Rob and Stephanie's wedding. I left at midnight Thursday, flew all night and got to Portland at noon on Friday. Saturday morning I met Katie, Jenny and little Bella at Fort Williams park to enjoy the sun and relax. Bella is truly an adorable little girl and provided the entertainment while we watched her run around and play with everything.Rob's wedding was in the afternoon, it was a beautiful ceremony and reception. The band the had selected for the reception was particularly interesting as they were not your typical wedding band.
Sunday night, Derrick and Sarah hosted a great party at their new house. The night was almost complete with bocce ball, darts, beer and burgers but no horse-shoe pit was in sight. Derrick tried to explain that the pit had not been made because it was going to take an extraordinary effort and the result would be the best looking horse-shoe pit we've ever seen. The counter logic may suggest that a really nice horse-shoe pit that exists only in
0 comments:
Post a Comment