So Friday night Katie, Jim, Mike and I met Erin and Ray at Pike's Brewery for an awesome dinner, then (we planned ahead) we went back to Erin and Ray's apartment and relaxed in their hottub on the roof of their building! The following day Katie, Jim, Mike and I headed for the mountains and went snowboarding. The day started out pretty nice but by early afternoon the slopes turned pretty icy and we all thought we better leave before we get hurt - although we didn't leave soon enough because Katie hurt her knee and I fell on my neck on the last run and it was sore for a week!
Feb 24, 2007
New Friends in Town
So Friday night Katie, Jim, Mike and I met Erin and Ray at Pike's Brewery for an awesome dinner, then (we planned ahead) we went back to Erin and Ray's apartment and relaxed in their hottub on the roof of their building! The following day Katie, Jim, Mike and I headed for the mountains and went snowboarding. The day started out pretty nice but by early afternoon the slopes turned pretty icy and we all thought we better leave before we get hurt - although we didn't leave soon enough because Katie hurt her knee and I fell on my neck on the last run and it was sore for a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment