We spent Christmas in Maine this year and we were there for an entire week! I thought I was going to be pretty sad being that it was my first Christmas away from home but Mike's family is so fun and welcoming that I ALMOST thought I was with my family!
Mike's family events were held on Christmas Eve and we first went to Aunt Liz and Uncle Roy's for a visit and then to Aunt Dianne's for a fresh lobster dinner! Christmas Day was relaxing as we stayed at home and opened presents and ate lobster rolls that Nancy made and hung out, then went for a quick visit at Aunt Anita's. We pretty much spent the
rest of the week relaxing, hanging out with the family and visiting Mike's friends. Katie and Scott had an awesome Christmas party one night and then Derick and Sarah had a fabulous New Year's Eve party at their new house! It was such a fun vacation that it was REALLY hard to leave!
0 comments:
Post a Comment