Jun 2, 2006

Just another day...

You know those days when you get to work in the morning, only to discover you've worn two different shoes? Of course you don't, nobody puts on two different shoes without realizing it. Needless to say, I couldn't help but laugh when I got a call this morning from a very distraught wife who had done just that! Somehow she had managed to put on one of her brand new Asics running shoes accompanied by it's year old, different color, different size predecessor. Not that this surprises me much, after all this is the same woman who has spawned such words as "fantabulous" and loses her cell phone at least once a week. This is also the same person that has earned a masters degree and is praised in her field as being a great physical therapist. My only question is which of these traits she will pass on to our children ; )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Children? Children? Did somebody say children? Hey, what's going on up there in Seattle? Is there something you're trying to tell us?
P.S. You don't have to tell us about your wacky wife--we lived with her for a number of years

Mike said...

Don't worry Mom; the "kids" I was referring to are still a long ways off! ;)

Unknown said...

You guys are hilarious! I have put on 2 different colored dress socks before.. but never shoes! :) I LOVE the pictures of the apartment too! thanks for putting those up! and yes- bella is truely a Maine child the water didnt phase her at all! (Marcie please explain who Kate Spade is to mike... hahaha)