Jun 11, 2006

Home Alone :)

So this weekend Mike left me home alone to fend for myself, which actually was for the best since I strained my back Friday at work and was pretty sore all weekend. Friday night, Katie and Jim came over to keep me company and we watched a movie, ordered pizza and drank beer. Then on Saturday, after a quick shopping trip to Old Navy (yes, I was feeling better), I met Katie and Jim at an English Pub called George and Dragon Pub to watch the Soccer World Cup. We met one of Katie's friends from SLU, Almudena, who's from Spain, but recently got married and settled in the States. After 4 hours of drinking and 1 1/2 soccer games later, we were all starving so we headed down the street to eat at Kaosamai Thai Restaurant- It was the best yellow curry I have ever had! Sunday morning I picked Mike up from the airport and took him to David's Bridal to be my fashion consultant. I needed to pick out my bridesmaid dress for Amber's wedding (which I am assuming is public knowledge - sorry Amber if it is not). I am so honored and excited to be one of her bridesmaids! Her wedding is May 2007. I don't want to give too many of the details away about the dress but they are awesome and are going to look beautiful!! After that we stopped by the graduation party for my boss' kids who are both graduating from college. Now we are sitting on the patio relaxing - it is beautiful here, 70 degrees and sunny - what a change!!
Sorry there's no pictures - Mike took all the cameras with him to Denver ;)

0 comments: