
This past weekend I went down to San Francisco to see Brianne and Mary. I arrived late Friday night. Saturday we were hoping for a beach day so we drove to Half Moon Bay but it turned out to be cold and cloudy. We made the best of it though and walked along the coastal trail and ate our picnic lunch by the beach. Saturday night we went to an awesome Middle Eastern restaurant called Dish Dash in downtown Sunnyvale (which is where they actually live).

Sunday we went to downtown San Francisco to the 35th annual Pride Festival. We took the train into town, got some muffins and espresso and settled down to watch the parade. After 2 1/2 hours of a very entertaining parade, (which was still going strong), we were all tired of standing, and decided it was time to eat again. We ate pizza at a cute Italian restaurant and then had to catch the train back to San Fransisco so I didn't miss my flight back home. It was sure great to see you guys and I can't wait till we all live in the same city again!!!
1 comments:
I love the fact that you and Mary look like a couple in this picutre. :) We had SO much fun with you! I can't wait to see little Louis!
Post a Comment