Jul 14, 2008

Baby Stuff Weekend

Mike had class this weekend so it was somewhat less than adventurous. Friday night, while Mike was in class I went with my neighbor to her "Bunko Group". Bunko is a fast moving dice game that you play with 12 people. I had a lot of fun and apparently did really good by scoring 4 Bunkos. Saturday, Mike and I had big plans to go to the Old Towne Blues Fest in Tacoma and sit outside and listen to jazz and eat bar-b-que. Our plans were altered as I managed to let kitty sneak out the back door and jump over our fence. I was desperate to find her before Mike came home and found his "baby" missing but no such luck- 2 hours later we had our cat back but had missed the show. We went downtown anyway and ate dinner outside at a wine bar called Divino's. Sunday, we sat out in the backyard and I looked for baby stuff on Craig's List. We ended up getting a great deal on some baby toys that were all in excellent condition from a very nice lady. That evening we went for a quick kayak before settling in for veggie stir fry and a movie!

0 comments: