On the ride home on the clipper, the four of us were playing cards and it was my turn to shuffle. I was in the process of shuffling for the first time when a lady storms over and whispers to me "you are shuffling too loud and disturbing everyone on the boat" (there were numerous people on the boat playing cards and talking loudly at this time) I told her that "it was not quiet hour" and Mike later told me I was rude. The worst part was is that about 20 minutes later her and her friends start laughing and she in particular laughed so loud and annoying that people turned to look at her!
Oct 16, 2007
Victoria, BC
On the ride home on the clipper, the four of us were playing cards and it was my turn to shuffle. I was in the process of shuffling for the first time when a lady storms over and whispers to me "you are shuffling too loud and disturbing everyone on the boat" (there were numerous people on the boat playing cards and talking loudly at this time) I told her that "it was not quiet hour" and Mike later told me I was rude. The worst part was is that about 20 minutes later her and her friends start laughing and she in particular laughed so loud and annoying that people turned to look at her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment