This weekend we went to Minnesota for my previous co-workers wedding. Once again Mike was the photographer (and me too!) Mike had me stand on the balcony in the back of church and take pictures with the camera on a tripod. I was really really nervous but I got a few great pictures. Mike got the best picture ever - it was of the bride doing a cartwheel! At the reception, there was a live band that played Celtic music, their name was Sweet Colleen and they are actually becoming quite popular. Even though Mike and I planned to leave a 9:00pm we stayed till the very end since we were having so much fun. Jul 2, 2007
Melissa's Wedding
This weekend we went to Minnesota for my previous co-workers wedding. Once again Mike was the photographer (and me too!) Mike had me stand on the balcony in the back of church and take pictures with the camera on a tripod. I was really really nervous but I got a few great pictures. Mike got the best picture ever - it was of the bride doing a cartwheel! At the reception, there was a live band that played Celtic music, their name was Sweet Colleen and they are actually becoming quite popular. Even though Mike and I planned to leave a 9:00pm we stayed till the very end since we were having so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment