Well, we seem to have done it again. I get a little lazy and before I know it a whole month has gone by without any posts. We still need to report on the fabulous Tahoe ski trip. Marcie has been writing but I forget to add pictures so you don't get to see them. We have just begun our journey to the Swiss Alps (to visit Kate and see the country) and are now on a layover in London. We will surely have lots to report when we get back. (and this time I will post the pictures) The posts will come, I promise this time. By the way... I can't take credit for that picture, it's from wiki.
Apr 3, 2007
Yes, I know... We suck
Well, we seem to have done it again. I get a little lazy and before I know it a whole month has gone by without any posts. We still need to report on the fabulous Tahoe ski trip. Marcie has been writing but I forget to add pictures so you don't get to see them. We have just begun our journey to the Swiss Alps (to visit Kate and see the country) and are now on a layover in London. We will surely have lots to report when we get back. (and this time I will post the pictures) The posts will come, I promise this time. By the way... I can't take credit for that picture, it's from wiki.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh europe! have a blast! i cant wait to see pictures!
alright... im ready for the France/switzerland/kate blog now...please and thankyou.
um yeah so when are you going to post something?? and send me my pictures?!
Yes, we seem to be failing at this blog thing. I promise to get the Switzerland pictures up soon! In fact, I'm in Switzerland right now...again! Long story but this time it's for work. No worries though, as soon as I get back, I will put the up for you impatient people.
Post a Comment