In case you didn't notice, I haven't been posting many photos lately. It's not that I haven't been taking any, just not many weekend trips with my camera. I've been playing with my flash units this winter while it rains outside. The problem here is finding subjects.
For someone that likes landscapes, finding interesting things lying around the house can be difficult. Aside from pictures of my wonderful wife I seem to be drawn to liquor. I'm not sure why, maybe some fond memories of my summers spent bar tending are popping into my subconscious. But also, I really like the reflections that show up in the glass. In any case, here are some of my favorites. Maybe, if your lucky, I dig up a few more later...
3 comments:
What a fun time! Good commentary. What is Marcie doing in the back of the picture? A ballet move :) ?
Amy
Mike, your photos are SO beautiful. (Even if they ARE of liquor!!) I hope you're bringing your camera (one of them, at least) to Europe, because mine is on the fritz and also I suck at taking pictures.
Marcie, a girl from Ohio joined my ballet class, and she is really kooky and hilarious, and if I close my eyes while she talks I seriously think it's YOU beside me instead.
Could you please GET OVER HERE? I'm ready for another vacation!
Hey Mike- where are my pictures?
Post a Comment